Sunday, June 27, 2004

Time wasted

Felt useless and helpless when realizing that another weekend is over... And what have I done? Sleeping... eating... then sleep again... Okay, maybe you think I'm lying here, maybe I should mentioned that I have solved last year's Add. Maths paper... ONLY...

And those accumulated and god-knows-when-will-be-completed homework are still there... And now, I'm getting near to the time that I'll have ants on my body - The teachers wants to check our work!!! Ohh god... Please give me strength.................. to let these teachers R.I.P..... (I'm evil... hahahahaha...) And now, I have decided to..... err... not to hand up some work... which may then lead to terrible questioning period... and scolding time... Arrggghh.. I just don't care about it... Die then die loh! What's the big deal? In fact I'm sure that many people will not be handing in their work, am I right? (Haha... the effect of mixed class...)

God... please help me....