Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Still ok...

Today's the second day of giving back our papers. First, we missed our EST period again because of the assembly, in which there was a person who dunno-what-had-he-done was asked to apologize to our head prefect (why be so mean? He is a man what... why don't act more 'gentleman' little bit leh?)... The teacher in our school rushed out together just to see this scene...

What we got next? Chemistry paper. I got 42 / 50 for objectives (where other people just easily get 47 and above... Then what am I doing all these time??? Until I got only 42 while other easily scored 49... Better go and bang myself with a gun...) while I scored only 82 / 100 for paper 2... Which means I will need (and would be impossible) to have a ful-marked paper 3 in order to get myself an A1 for Chemistry...

Then Ms. Phoon was not around during Add Maths. After the recess time is our once-a-week PJK period... But it's too DB windy for us to play badminton... We got our BM and History paper back after that... For History, I'm the lowest among the elite four in our class... While for BM.... One A flew away from me already... Sob... sob...

Overall the prestige is not as good as yesterday, but so far so good lah... And for Vanessa, be a little happier lah... Nothing is perfect in life..

Let's see, I really love Trigo only if my doubts are solved... Overall, I love Trigo (WTF am I saying?)... MR. Sho had finished his teaching on Trigo, completed with extra-ordinary useful guides for us, and he said that he will proceed into Probability Distribution next week... which is a strange topic for me at first glance and you will get the "high" feelings when reading it...

And today I approached "him" again... Felt a litle bit worried because he seems to be not so concerned about his marks anymore... He says that he is kind of bored of "fail-ing"... This makes me offer him help in his studies, but what he answered was - I will tell you when I need it... hey man, he should know that oblivious to the importance of study will certainly destroy his future... But anyhow lah, maybe he is ready to inherit his father's business after SPM... Depends to what he thinks lah...