Friday, June 25, 2004

Ordinary Friday...

Nothing special, just that today I went to KL town centre by Metrobus, which is highly congested and causing one lady's bump being pressed on my shoulder... And then she laughed... and I say nevermind... (Actually I really just want to hammer the driver for carrying so much of passenger without considering the comfort of the passengers, and also the conductor kept ordering people to move backwards.... move backwards... Did she want them to become human hamburgers???)

And then at Petaling Street, really want to slap those fellows who keep offering me blue films... Who do you think I am??? I am not as 'hungry' as that to buy those cheap films! Just keep out of my way!!! And then I showed my cool face (dunno, which someone says it's scary to see my face like that, but not for me..) to him and walked away...

After settling down my school bag at Kita, I decided to buy myself a Ramli burger... Hmm... Rm2.50 for a special chicken (in which they have the patty being sealed with a layer of egg), quite cheap if compared to the burgers in McD (ohh... they're just horrible and terrible)...

The Fizik class comprises exercises for our Paper 3 section, which is quite easy to score (according to Mr. Huan) but it's another story for me in the die-nostic test...

And then the Chemistry class from Peter Hong, doing our second-last lesson in F5... Found out that it's still very tricky to answer those structure questions. Mr. Peter keep stressing that one can easily get a chicken egg if the answers are not correct...