This is what I always wanted since Form 4... But my mother strictly rejected my request... Sigh... Although my auntie (who is my mother's eldest sister) tell her that h/p is no longer a luxury, but is a necessity for now... however, she still strongly pushed away the theory... She will only let me have one after I'm in university, and once again she said, "If you studied medicine, I will let you have a PDA h/p just like the one your brother have..." Ohh god.... GRR....
And today I started to feel the pressure, the pressure of the school reopening... Those god-only-know-how-to-finish homeworks, stupid faces of those t******s... In fact, I will let Ms. H*** die in front of me, of not paying attention at her work... I shall or I will see how she will die in front of me of not able to give me the bank statement... Muahahahahahaha!!!!!! But.... those homeworks spoilt the happy feelings again... (I guess MY understands this problem the best... isn't it?)
And yes, I guess everyone is also pressured by the test paper which will be given after school reopens... I wonder if Ms. A***** ("interference", as MY says...) had started her paper marking work... I really doubt her ability to do things for us... Although it is not good to talk bad about teachers... but...???
And then the skin problem, thank god it's getting better now... But however, my elder brother is taking a different medicine with me, which is called Tinea Lotion, without the scientific name... It's more torturing to apply his "lotion", I tried it before I went to meet the doctor... And the feeling is WONDERFUL, you can really feel the feeling of being brought to the hell and then come back to this world 10 times...
And also HF allowed me to link her blog... Yippie!!! One more Chong Hwa blogger in my chronoshift list... I guess I'm the first one (and maybe the only entrance) to her blog... Remember to prepare yourself with a dictionary before you read her blog.... Hahaha...

|