Still remembered two days ago, before the BM class starts, something.... unexpected, unbelievable, I can say.... a "miracle" happened! Let's see, what will you feel... if you suddenly finds out that someone (a girl) which you don't know, and definitely she don't knows you, are ransacking your bag as if it was her enemy's??? Walau! This is what happened to me leh! The girl don't even noticed when I am approaching her... And then till she lifted her face up and I asked "有事吗?", she seems like not having any idea on whose back is she searching that moment and then continue to search my bag, then after one second, she lifted up her face again, but this time with a different emotion. She asked "这是你的书包啊?", I nodded and then... She... she yelled and then stormed out of the class room like a cockcroach being hit.... Then everyone in the class laughed... And her friends keep saying that she "对我有意思", hahaha... Actually, it's just a case of 点错相... She thought that my bag was her friend's bag...
Then today, ohh-ohh... I spent too much money on buying CDs... The Oxford dictionary... which is really stupid... no pronounciation, nothing interesting but just word searching... I hate it... Uncomparable to the great Macmillan Dictionary... But till now, I still can't get it in the shop... Anyone have it???
HF, I think the only thing I can do is to wait and let time determines it for me...

|