Juz realized that this morning, I thought we have just 1 week of holiday before this... (How silly am I... Oh... Really missed my friends...)
Gone for a haircut today, I guess everyone would have noticed it... In fact, HF claimed that it's a... something square! (Err... do you mean "blockhead"??) Grr... Okay okay... I'll make it round next time...
Vanessa was absent for the tuition, I guess she did went to the Youth Camp just as I have heard from the barber, saying that her daughter went for a camp... I forgot to bring the fees and luckily Mrs. Huan is kind enough to forgive me...
Then for the Chemistry class, duhh... the questions are really tough, just like Mr. Peter Hong said, Termokimia punya soalan objektif adalah lebih sukar daripada soalan struktur.."... gotta take sometime to digest it...
Mr. Huan told us to buy tat so called Past Year Questions, I really doubted to buy it... which comprises only three years of questions.... S***!!

|