This is my new target for now. This is because my new discman has been worn out (too soon... isn't it?... yes... to me too.... sob.. sob... money flew away liao...)... The cause is the battery leakage, causing someof the part broken... (stupid me... I should have checked it every moment... but now... no use..) And then I send it for reapair, hoping that something more affordable will be told, unluckily the person in the shop said that this is not under guarantee (even the priod of guarantee is still valid), and need a price near to RM 400 to repair ... (Walau! I buy this discman only for 380 leh... siao!) Then I decide to keep it... until it rests in peace... For now only the radio isn't functioning, so I decided to buy myself a new radio which is not too big... not too small... digital tuning... and most important... clear reception... Haha... maybe I'll need to wait for my AngPau on my birthday for this...
Anyway, just to ask, please answer this question by comment: Anyone visited my blog hears music??? And do anyone knows extra parameters for the "embed" tag.. so that I can improve the random music system for everyone...
Lesson learned: Not to keep batteries to long... (Quite a high price to learn it...)

|