Thursday, June 03, 2004

Joke by Murugan

Today while I am having the EST class, Murugan cracked a joke which is.... I don't know, you say it...

Murugan: .... okay, what is "sign"? Sign is something we can see at a patient. It differs from the word "symptom" as symptom is something the patient can only feels... And do you know that the second sign before a person gets mad is that there will be hair growing in his palm. (Then everyone including me looking at their own palm, and by this moment, I can sense something fishy...)

Then before we could say anything or ask anything, he spoke again...
Murugan: Well, the first sign is a person will look at his own palm....

The whole class fell from their chair

Met with HF today at the book keeping class, unfortunately someone sat in between us or we shall have a nice talk... But however, we exchanged gossips after the class, hahaha... felt really guilty liao...

Messed up my computer with halfly installed Norton Utilities (stupid program...), I think I will go for a reformat on this drive since much things is messed up... Only if I get the CDs for all the program I needed... I think I only need the CD for Macmillan English Dictionary... Anyone willing to lend me?