Saturday, December 04, 2004

Tonnes and tonnes to say...

Before the exam, we hardly have time to prepare for it (I think this happens to everyone right?), all those stupid gerak gempur and other activities bound us from flipping the books (Anyway, our own attidude is also a quite important factor, isn't it? Haha.. Just to find something else than myself to blame on), so here is an advice to all future SPM sitters - don't even go to school (except for your trial) even if the school threaten you anything, just stay at home and make sure you study because it's vital to ensure a "fluent" process of answering during exam (What I mean is - you won't stop for a long while to think something else during your exam. What happen to us is - a wonderful BM-BI-Sejarah combination makes us tell a lot of Sejarah things in BM paper as well as writing about PKN in English paper or vice versa. Another example is a colourful mixture of Prinsip Perakaunan-Kimia-Biologi which I nearly write out the Kitar Nitrogen in Kimia paper or practising my chemical equation in Prinsip Akaun). Oh ya, don't tell Pn. Soong that I told you to do so. :-P

But now, even the exam is over, no extra happiness is felt. Mother keeps urging me to do some job, she even suggests me to work at Ulu Langat and stay at the hostel there... OOoohhh holy s***, just leave me alone won't you... And then she tries to stop me from using the computer for long hours, saying that she afraid my eyes will pop out, then I say that she had promised me unrestricted access to the computer, then guess what, she says "你还跟我顶嘴"... This is the phrase I hate the most from parents... (The same for you, right?) But for me, I feel more disatisfied with that word, the reason is she dare not to use it in front of my eldest brother... In another word, my brother seems like has become the head of the family... Never once my mother scolded him because she will surely get a 100 times greater reaction from him (Oh... this does not follow the 3rd Newton Law leh...)... What more? He can do mistake in front of all of us but not for us to do mistake in front of him... Including my parents... Really? Yes! He will scold my parents as if my parents were born by him but my parents dare not to scold him back... Than in the future days, when I'm a little rude to my parents (everyone will, won't you?), he will than say,"你看你的儿子,这样没大没小,你还不打他?". And then I will grin at him and say,"彼此彼此啦!". Funnily, he still dares to say,"我会向你这样?" Oh shit... what a muka tembok... Not only this lah, he is a doctor which hates to bath... My mother needs to "please" him for him to bath... Then he can still say,"我没有冲凉都比你香!"... Oh shit... Therefore I just ignore those stupid and irreasonable 告状 he made in which the fact is he is even worse than me in that matter... But why my parents can still keep their mouth shut? Oh well, you know the reason too - he is a doctor...

There was a time where we have a week break before continuing our exam. Then I plan to go online but unluckily (or luckily) I found out that something happens again - the modem has been electrocuted to death... Hahaha, this time it's not my fault but it's my so called genius doctor brother's 杰作. He is the one who keep reminding us to pull out the telephone line after using but he is also the one who cause this... Haha, this time what you think he says? The first time he put the rocket in front of me and shoot me saying that if I remember to pull out the phone line, the lightning wouldn't have strike the modem, but this time he can say,"都不懂那个modem怎样坏?" Oh... truly a genius...

Don't want to talk about him already lah... I just want to 放长双眼看 and see how can he get a girl friend with an attidude like that, or perhaps someone may have changed him, who knows?

Oh ya, still remember I mentioned that I'm pursuing my PS2? The fund is enough by now so maybe in a day or two, I will go and hunt for it... My mother tries to stop me from buying it now (I have mentioned about it before SPM but she didn't reject) just afraid that I won't study in the future... I forgot to tell her that my eldest brother owns the PS1 before his SPM... Maybe it's another debate after mentioning it - doctors doctors doctors....

My mother's a little bit err... "out" liao... Before the exam ends, she keeps telling me to attend interviews for part time job... And now, she even tell me to go to work at Ulu Langat... Sigh... I cannot enjoy my holiday, and my after-exam mood has gone....

The steamboat party at Christine's house is quite wonderful... But not the journey going there... It's too long... MY provided me the transport, but me and his parents talked a lot of sensitive issues - regarding to those things in high education... Hopefully I won't be arrested under ISA... His parents seems like a little bit of Anti-Form 6... But I'm a little bit of Pro-Form 6... So... haha.. guess what happen to the talk? No lah, I didn't debate with them lah.. I'm just a kid right? I just act like I'm considering their words but the heart of pursuing Form 6 still never dies... Sorry MY, if any offence I did... Oh yes, about the party... I forgot to calculate how many person attended, but some of the expensive faces didn't showed up (Copied from Vince's blog, copyright not and never will be paid :-PP)... Oh yeah, one expensive face from New Zealand did show up - that's RK... No much changes... Still as handsome as thosedays... But err... he seems like not having a good time there - he only talks a little and then sit at a corner like a stranger... Sigh... I did try to talk to him, but it only lasts for a short time... So pityful... Ok, the cooking session starts. This time it's more easier than BBQ because we don't have to "build" the fire and roast the chicken wings which needs two hour to cook. Everything is poured into the soup to be cooked. I even tried to cook 伊面 with Tom Yam soup and it turns out to be delicious. Christine's house has three dogs, two of them are allowed to run freely in the house while there's another small doggie (not to small) that don't seems to be fierce at first look being caged at the back compound. MY and me go to have a look at the small doggie but I instantly hears a sound "Grrrrrr........". Oh, sorry bud for interupting, then we quickly turn over and walk away. The dog barks crazily...

Her house turned into a casino after eating. Mahjong, cards and Rami (Mahjong tiles but printed woth ordinary poker card picture)... Quite fun but it ended to soon as some people started to leave... Bye bye.... And then some of us stay at her house overnight (Don't 想歪 ah...)... We watched horror movie after that... The movie is titled 鬼来电 (One Missed Call)... Quite terrifying as Japanese/Korean horror movie always deserved to be called horror movie... It's about a curse which uses handphone to look for its victim... The victim will receive a call (with a "nice" polyphonic ringtone, in which I wish to find it on net) not form other people, but from him/herself, marked by a future date and time... Then I don't know how, it becomed a missed call and the victim will curiously open his/her voicemail and listen... The victim will soon listen to his/her own screaming (or some sound and dialogue before he/she screams)... Then when the time comes the victim will be killed by somesort of evil spirit but the sound or dialogue will happen as in the voicemail recorded... Usually the victim will be carrying a handphone before he/she is killed and then after he/she dies (in a very horrifying/bloody way), his/her hand will phone to the next victim (his/her hand moves even after it had been separated from the body - signifying this is the job of a ghost)... The story is a little bit confusing, the ending is even more confusing, just like what is in Ju-on - everything is confusing... Even there is two ghost in the story you know, one is Silent Hill version and one is Resident Evil version... Kekeke... After that My and me watched Finding Nemo to neutralize the feeling... And then we sleep at 6 am... And wake up at 9... And then we leave her house, together with her as she wants to do her outing at KL... And then we say goodbye...

My Form 5 school life ended officially that day... How fast... However, I still feel that I'm too 差 in my social life... Too sensitive it seems... There's still one knot haven't be untied even after SPM... I know it's sad, so just let it be like that... I'm really weak in my social life... But anyway, I soon discover that almost everybody treat me in the same way, including my mother, this made me even sad and felt a little disappointed to this world... Forgiving him and her will takes time... maybe forever... or maybe after now... since almost everyone is like that...

Duhh, just forget what I said... Let's go watch movie together ah, MY? Let's go Red Box ah, MF? Let's don't forget each other...

Oh ya, the memoir... I'll try to finish it soon... However, it may become a very sensitive thing to read... Planning to filter the readers....