Friday, December 10, 2004

Makin' Magic

Tested out the EP today... Interesting EP it seems... Got many things to do (and take care of)... But my sims become tired very quickly in the Magic Town... And also, where is the thing to make nectar? In which expansion it appears? Sigh... Got lots of berries but don't know how to use...

I still remember how the Beauty and the Beast charm turn my whole family into donkey-heads... And the dragon, first I got a Burnie - who burns everything down in my house... Then I set it free... Next I got a Torch... Eating my flower... Sigh... What kind of dragon is this...

Last night I went to One Utama too... I went to its MPH too look for the Macmillan English Dictionary CD with my mother... We went to the "Customer Service" counter... Sitting there was a Malay-looking lady... First I asked about the CD using BM... Then after a while she answered me in English... After I asked where is BB plaza to my mother (In chinese), the lady answered it for me in Chinese... Walau!!! Trilingual leh... Luckily I didn't talk anything bad about her...

The MPH Bookstore is so enourmous...