The money is not the problem, but my mother... On the last Monday night, she asked me to talk to her about this... First she asked what for to buy a PS2, I answered as I had answered a few months ago, just don't know why she asked again, it's impossible for us to buy a PS2 just for decoration right?
Then a lot of bla bla bla saying that I should have survey it properly before buying it or I can ask help from my eldest brother to get the best bargain... Oh, you want me to ask help from him??? Okay, fine, then just let him laugh at me forever that I won't be able to do things myself (Just like he had done to my elder brother a month ago) and I have to buy everything using his help... It's just like how our Malaysia get controlled by the British... They try to "mix their hand" (campur tangan) with our matter than take control our country... Oh well, however my mother keep saying that he is still my brother and still bla bla bla a lot saying that after she's not here, he will have the responsibility to take care of us. She also told me to bear with him... (Only if he changes his attitude lah... I think till that time, the sun will rise in the west...) Okay, fine, enough of lecturing... After that I handle my RM600 to her... And pray that no more conflict will happen between me and my brother...
Then she talked some more about the part time job again... Urgh... How am I supposed to relax in these holidays if the word "part time" haunts me every minute? Sigh... Looks like I'll really have to find a job to seal her mouth... Interested in standing MY?? Let's go JJ and stand for money... Haha...
Sigh... So confused here...
I watched another Korean horror movie just now - 凶房 (The Room)... About a curse (Another curse, sigh...) caused by a man who urge his x girl friend to abort the child just to maintain his own position in his company. The girl ignores him and want to give birth to the baby and then the man killed her (I guess)... Later got many cases of woman being killed 15 days after visiting a website of a woman's hospital... Before they died, they became pregnant suddenly (Which means their abdominal part enlarges suddenly)... And then one girl became the man's girl friend, then she is pregnant, then she visited the website, then she is prompted to the risk of being killed... Another blur blur type punya ghost movie, but really teach us a lesson - not to abort babies (better not to have one illegally, haha...). Still remember what Eng Yee says when watching 鬼来电 last time - "Go get a hammer quickly lah..." Oh well, one thing borthers me is: Why don't they kill themselves before the ghost does? Haha...
Oh yeah, found that the page will load a little bit faster after doing some tweaking using Mozilla Optimizer... Hope you all can get the benefit...

|