Since the steamboat party when the SPM ends, I just stayed at home and do nothing... Today, I went to KL Towncenter - the place I usually go for tuition for my whole secondary school life...
The store which usually sells pirated music CD didn't open... I doubted that whether I was too early or what... I'm standing in front of it at 12pm... Maybe they are going for a vacation (again........) or maybe they want to hide themselves up or maybe ....
Then I visited the computer CD store at the underground basement of Sing Mah... Bought nothing since my computer system is too lousy... But this time when I survey about the PS2's price, the price shockingly rise too RM690++... DBH... Maybe I should do a hearing test... Hei MY, did it listen it wrongly last time??? Nevermind... My fund is increasing in the speed of RM##/week... (Can't tell... Scared that late I kena belasah.... Hahaha...)
Later I went to another computer CD store in Kotaraya... I bought Makin' Magic (finally) as well as Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 (Shit...) and chat a little with the lady boss while paying... She told me that actions are being taken very densely nowadays to catch pirated CD sellers (Maybe buyers too...), thus the choices of CD are very little... Nevermind... I went to another CD store downstair... And this time I bought a MP3 CD (Songs recommended by RedBox and Neway) together with Chinese Star 2004...
Then I walked out of the complex and surrounded by many "Jesus-type" creature...
In chinese...
The guy: Hello, may I ask you a question?
Guardog: (Oh god.... Should I say,"No, you may not"?) Okay...
The guy: Based on your opinion, what is the language you contact the most in your daily live?
Guardog: (Knowing that he expected the answer-English...) Bahasa Melayu!(Hahahaha...)
The guy: (With surprise) Why???
Guardog: I am still a student mah... (While trying to make myself not to laugh... Hahahaha...)
The guy: How about English? What do you think about your English standard?
Guardog: I think ah... Maybe for SPM "enough use" lah...
The guy: What do you mean? Can pass or what?... (Still haven't finished)
Guardog: A1!
The guy: ...(Hahaha...) Have you ever thought that you need to bring up your English level?
Guardog: Maybe after the exam only I will consider the question... (Laughing crazily in my heart...)
The guy: After exam?? You mean SPM???
Guardog: Yes, yes, yes... (And here I am, just finished his SPM... Hahaha...)
The guy: What form are you in now?
Guardog: Form 4 form 5... (Opps... suddenly the word "Form 5" pops out from my mouth... Bo bien lah... Too honest mah... Hahaha....)
The guy: Huh??????? (While I am thinking a way to cover it... Ah haa!)
Guardog: Now is the second semester holiday mah... This year Form 4 next year Form 5... Still in the "transition" period...
The guy: Ohh.... (Then he drawed out a piece of paper... err... form) Actually nothing lah... I'm just doing a survey.... Would you please help me to fill this up?
Guardog: (Didn't take the pen and let him hold it) My surname is 陈.
The guy: Tan or Chan?
Guardog: Ting.
The guy: !!!
Guardog: T-I-N-G.... (And then my whole name)
The guy: (Writing till complete) Where do you live??
Guardog: Tiong Nam Area.... Ever heard????
The guy: (After some thinking) Near Jalan Raja Laut there right??? (Then he writes down without asking my house punya number...) How can I contact you?
Guardog: (After looking into the form - only have phone number punya column - then why are you asking me how can you contact me leh?) Mails?? Emails??? (Hahahaha.....)
The guy: !!! I feel that phone contact will be better... (Suck...)
Guardog: Okay okay.... My phone number is 2-6-9-1-8-0-2-0 (Hahahaha.....)
The guy: Okay... We'll contact you next year when we have any promotion...
Guardog: Bye! And (don't) see you again...:-PPP
I guess the story will be completely different but even more funny if I am HF... Hahaha....
Then after that I went home and test out my CDs... First the Chinese Star 2004... The stupid so called multi platform program fails me in Windows 98... But not in Windows XP lah... However the ZhiNengKuangPin input method is not in Cstar 2004... Sigh... However I can still feel the stability lah... So I will suggest it to those who are having problem with their Cstar XP in Win XP...
Then the Roller Coaster Tycoon 3... Stupid... Another 3D games which fails to run on my computer... Sigh...
Then my mother urge me to leave to computer screen again - to my uncle's house - where I am blogging now... I then brought the MP3 CD and my discman with me to listen the music...

|