Friday, December 10, 2004

Busy doing crimes...

Busy fighting CD-Cops now... Because of the original Macmillan English Dictionary CD have an copy protection which needs me to insert the CD every 30 days for verification... But the problem is - the CD will soon be my mother's school's property... CD-Cops Decrypter fails to complete its task on both Win98 & XP as it crashes... I'm trying to properly clone it by CloneCD... Nero can't do the job... But it's still irritating to insert the CD every 30 days so I really need something to "kill" the CD-Cops... Help me...

A little correction for my Makin' Magic discoveries... Finally I found the basin for making nectar in the Miscellaneous column... And the way my sims making nectar is way too funny... First she'll change into her swimsuit... At first I thought she wanted to swim in the basin... But soon she stand in the basin and step and step and step as if she was dancing... Until the juice is ready...

My dragon is still stupid...