Monday, December 27, 2004

Natural disaster? Inevitable lah...

Yup, I think you know what I mean, the earthquake and the tidal wave which rob away many souls in Asia... How devastating... Let's pray for them...

Well, looks like mother nature is angry with us again... Humans still couldn't fully understand her temper till now... Let's see... different magnitude readings from different countries... What does it mean? I don't know... Couldn't these countries detect the tsunami before it reaches? I don't know too... Isn't that we human have already invented earthquake detecting device? Sigh... looks like they have failed to predict this disaster...

Thanks god that I didn't choose to go to Langkawi... Hahahaha... Don't know what happened to Pangkor Island leh??? Hopefully it's "not" destroyed lah... What a concentration of other people's memory... :P

Huh? What did I say???? Nothing...

Go lah go lah... go seaside summore lah!

What did I say again???? Nothing...

Well, looks like it's time for me to forget it liao... Okay, let's do it... 1... 2... 3... Puff! Yeah, I forget it liao!! (Wah... so easy.... idiot lah you...)

In case you don't know what I am talking, those are just nonsense of the nonsense...

WTH...

I am going for F6.... not college, not A level and not matriculation (Then what for I am busy-ing for it?? Hmm...) Which school? I personally feel that it doesn't matter (Maybe it's just a result of being a student in CH) gua... My mother isn't that "excited" in looking for another school liao... Sigh... Seems like I gotta stick with CH and "learn" (Maybe teach) Physics from the giraffe...

How to assemble a PC leh... My brother told me to install a new hard disk into the computer (Bought together with the graphics card last time, funnily the graphics card is installed but not the hard disk)... Maybe after I bought a new piece of RAM first and do it together... And yet another question... How to install it as well? Never touched to hardware before... Sigh... A hardware idiot... Don't know whether is it a problem to install another piece of 512 MB RAM with the one currently on my computer is 256 MB... Sigh...

My internet connction recently became very bad... Don't know whether it's a work to promote their Streamyx.... Hahahaha... Think too much liao... But anyway, I really hate my phone line connection and envy other people's broadband...

Looks like my blog is getting towards more like VIP... (Very Idiotic Posts)