Well, guess that everyone sees it - yup, I've changed my blog's design... This is my own piece of artwork so it might appear together with some errors, so be brave to point it out... Of course, I still refer to my old blog's design as a blueprint to this design... I won't care even if you don't like it, because I like it (Hahaha...)...
Discovered that the tracker don't seems to be functioning since a few months ago, does this aplly to you Squall? It keeps saying the period is 62 days... Something's also wrong to my blog's posts-counting mechanism in the dashboard, it keeps saying that my posts is 206 since a few months ago... What's going on???
Everyone's gone to vacation after SPM, including my cousin brother (Father side, want to know why I stated that? Read on.) too... My cousin brother is from Perak and they have their trip in KL... Funnily there are a gang who's from KL wants to go to Perak... (You know who I mean right?? Go lah... go lah... go Pangkor some more lah... Shsh...)
Another problem's haunting me now... My cousin brother (Mother side, who is supposed to take his SPM this year if he succeed in his PTS...) wants to borrow my Kasturi notes from me... That fast... But I proposed to lend it too to my cousin sister (Father side, same age as me but still the same case, she will sit for SPM next year... Oh yeah, she is the younger sister of the cousin brother I mentioned just now...)... The cousin brother's from Johor and he is coming to KL for it... He is doing too well in his studies (Straight A1's in his final and the 1st position in his class, perhaps in his school...)... I think my cousin sister needs it more than him... Sigh...
Yesterday, my evil borther comes to me and wants me to connect to TMNet for him... (This is why I should keep the password, at least he'll need my help, hahaha...) Then I discovered that he is using friendster too... Don't know whether he has found the existence of this blog or not... Better not...

|