Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Finally the nightmare is over... Anyhow, another one is yet to come... Haha... Don't mind that much liao.... Long time no blog liao.... Now I got a lot to say...
Let's talk about what happened during these 12 days...
Establishing battlefield control, standby...
All the teachers just bla bla bla the same thing in front of us before exam...
Battle control online
Day 1 After Bahasa Cina... Read author some more lah.. read some more lah... Haha... Not even one question came out... Those babies instantly cry after finding out this... They said they spent 3 days to memorize the author... What should I say... Oh yeah, and the result I expected? Hopefully no accident occurs since Kasturi got an question in essay...
Day 2 After Matematik Tambahan... Piece of cake! Hopefully I'll not be choked by the cake... The only thing I 'm disappointed is - I won't know even if I scored 100%... (Don't look at me like that... sorry... haha...)
Day 3 After Sejarah Kertas 1 and Bahasa Inggeris... Not that easy for Sejarah even if it comprises objective questions... Need to open your eyes very very big and look through the questions very very carefully before you answer or you're done... For Not a problem for English I guess, don't know how Murugan err... err... I guess I better don't talk that much lah... And as an advice for a future SPM English candidates, follow what Murugan says...
Day 4 After Bahasa Melayu and Sejarah Kertas 2... Oh shit... shit... shit.... (infinite times) How the hell Hashim did that? All the questions he spotted didn't come out... How wonderful.... How pitiful for me.... Even I did the world stupidest mistake - I wrongly took "cakap ajuk dan cakap pindah" as "ayat pasif and ayat aktif".... Hell!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooo idiotic... no more face to see Hashim liao... (anyway, same to him too... as he promised to lari berbogel if short stories came out, haha) I did shit in Sejarah 2.... Know how to do the (a) part for a question but not the (b) part... So as a result, I did 4 out of 5 instead of 3.... Heard that MY did all of them (Bravo!!!), but haha... his writing must be cakarer than cakar ayam... Sigh... 6 marks bye bye liao...... Kill me.... Or god bless me please.. please... please........... And oh yes, please make sure that my eldest brother (the nemesis) to know this thing.... He will laugh until I die...
Day 5 After a one-week break and Matematik... It's tooooooooooooooooooo easy (Opps! Don't look at me like that again..... sorry....), again: I wish to know if I got 100% for it... haha...
Day 6 After Fizik... Bullshit time for science subject... And yes, Rajwani will be extremely happy since she accidentally spotted an essay question (Her husband did the work for her??? Hmm....)... I'm sure she will talk about this in front of many students in the future...
Day 7 After Pendidikan Moral... Again, this is just another time for you to bullshit everything without your heart... Hopefully no accident for this subject...
Day 8 After English in Science and Technology... Not that hard for Paper 1, except I'm quite confused with inter-cropping and crop-rotation.... As MF says, just keep "stepping" on those which are not your choice and keep "lifting" you choice... It seems like Murugan overwhelmed us...
Day 9 After Prinsip Perakaunan 1 Oh shit... The government s*****ly arranged this kind of time... Just come to school for an hour and then go back like idiot... Quite easy though the answer are tricky...
Day 10 After Prinsip Perakaunan 2... Wow... so many papers were given leh... And also I never knew that the paper for Lembaran Kerja is that big (a size of two A4 papers)... What more is many of those papers are not used... Really hoped that I can bring them home... I don't know how to do a part in the 2nd question... But anyway, I guess I can score this...
Day 11 After Kimia... Oh yes.... I love Peter Hong.... Certainly I'll go for his tuition next year... Hope that no accident again for me to score A1... (Actually all these times I also did hope accidents happen to other people... Hahahaha....)
Day 12 After Biologi... Finally... the last war.... the final battle... the hardest science subject... Don't know what will happen to Preammah next year.... This time I really bullshit a lot... Even till the last second I'm still writing... Finger crossed..
Mission accomplished
And the real result? I dare not see....

|