Sunday, March 13, 2005

Yesterday's and today's record...

I hate that brainwashing... Actually I'd prefer to call it as debating... As I'd thought earlier, pursuing my dream is not easy...

Then night falls, I went to my cousin's house because tomorrow is his wedding day...

Everyone congratulates me there... My cousin from Sitiawan was there too... Felt sorry for him because it's just like I'm showing off in front of him...
Felt even more guilty when my mum tells everyone that I got A2 for 1119... Sigh...

Enjoyed the chat there... With all my cousins... Felt like it was CNY again...

Went back quite late... around 12... So this morning too lazy to wake up to his house (To fetch the bride)... No Ang Paus...

Then I stayed at home... Woke up at around 12pm... Never realized that I'm that kind of heavy sleeper...

Then my parents went back from his house at around 2... My mum provided me with all the infos needed to register for the JPA offer... Submitted the form for the 1st time (Hopefully no need to make any edits after this)... But then realized that my printer is not working... Luckily I managed to copy it into MS Word... I get it printed in my mother's school library... And the choice of course? Pergigian...

Then the dinner.... It's at Dai Tong in Mid Valley Megamall... My mum keeps complaining that the dishes is not enough... For me, got something to eat is better than nothing to eat...

Then I feel like singing 分手快乐 at there... Hahahaha...