Yesterday, my eldest brother went home... Then he together with my mum start their brainwash process... "Bio is good... Bio is better... Bio is the best..." Can't win the debate against two mouth... Then I insisted that becoming a doctor is impossible (Just like how my mother insisted that I can't be a teacher)... My mum then say, "Don't want then don't want lah... You think with your result like this you can really enter medic meh?" She then wants me to become a dentist... WTH...
View the crystalThen my brother said that becoming a dentist is good... He also said he regretted that he didn't choose to become a dentist last time... And then blah blah blah some more about his friends became a successful dentist... He also mentioned that even if I hate Bio, I'll have to bear it for one year only if I entered matriculation...
But then, I started to doubt my dream... Teacher... Is it really that hard or... cheap to become a teacher? People just can't understand how strong my will is in becoming a teacher... But if I choose to become a teacher, I'll have to go against all odds... And if I failed in becoming a successful teacher, the consequence is unimaginable... Curses and scoldings will be thrown at me, like "See? It wouldn't have happened if you did it in my way..." Sigh... Choices is hard... Dream? Reality?... Dreams are still losing to reality... Without reality, there'll be no dreams...
Looks like I'll have to stop pursuing my dream to become a teacher... If becoming a dentist is a must to prevent any unwanted quarrels in the future, I think I'll choose this one... Maybe someday later, I'll have a chance to fullfill my dreams in some other ways... Sorry if I disappointed anyone of you by saying that I won't be a teacher anymore... But then, I must say that it's not because of the brainwash which cause my change of mind... The brainwash never succeed... It's just because... Even before I started my first step towards my dream, I got so many troubles... So... better avoid them... At least I can turn those scoldings and curses back to them when something went wrong in this path...
Felt useless... Cannot go according to my way...

|