Since it's quite long ago... Need to catch up isn't an easy task... Then on Monday... I went back to school to submit a letter and to sign some of my certs... Saw Radjawani... She said she's not teaching Physics anymore (Ohh.. Thanks god...).... Hahaha...
And then I went to tuition straight away... And I joined the first session... After the tuition, I went home with Hong Wuh and others... Had a chat on school stuffs.... And some more sensitive issues which may cause ISA to come after us.... Hahaha... Quite nice quite nice...
And then Friday, the ceremony day... Hate to wear long sleeves.... And those who didn't wear formal enough.... Sigh.... What a fuss... And the reward.... So stingy... 200 bucks only... sigh... And the cert..... Even stingy.... All in one.... My three subject prizes and my 2nd position price all in one cert... And the.... err... I should call it a souvenir... Heavy and looks cheap.... Sigh...
After that me, MY, Wen How and Tjen Yong went to Tjen Yong's house to change clothes... Funny enough, Wen How wanted to lead us to the house.... And caused us to go through a big round....
Tjen Yong's house.... What to comment.... So called detour route.... Looks like it's longer but actually it's shorter.... hmm... Nice... Like in space.... Don't know what am I saying? Go to his house n see.... Maybe go to the planetarium.... U may enter a room to show you something really fun.... Looks short but actually it's longer....
Then, we went to the PC fair by bus... Walk until die... Then I think you may find the details of what happened after that at Squall's description #1 and Squall's description #2...
Oh yeah.... Have a look at my future target again.... Resident Evil #1: Umbrella Conspiracy, #2: Caliban Cove, #3: City of the dead, #4: Underworld, #5: Code Veronica..... Hmm.... I'm monologuing... I'm monologuing... Too bad....
MY ah MY.... I'm bad rite... I go and ask people to confess... I'm a demon... I'm little aired... I'm idiot...

|