Friday, March 11, 2005

Sudden change in future path

Sigh... What a sudden change in my future path...

I haven't talked to my parents since yesterday I told my mother my result... This morning I woke up and saw my mum left a note telling me to purchase the JPA form at BSN... I wondered what she's thinking... But then, I go and check it out online, and found out that I can actually apply for it online for free (And save RM 6.50)... In fact, not all BSN branches is selling the form... So I keep the money she left for me until she's home...

View the crystalThen when she came back from school, I told her that I don't need to buy the form... Then I asked her what she thought... She said that she never expect me to achieve 12 A's and only think that I can mostly get 7 or 8 A's... (Well, thanks god she's satisfied...) Then she continue by saying that she hope I can enter matriculation or maybe get JPA... She said that it's better for me to go through these choices rather than the hard way... "STPM you scare no chance to take meh?" she said... She even mentioned that even if I failed to get the offer for matriculation, she'll fight for me through MCA or whatever mean by my result... I asked her what course she wanted me to take BESIDE medic... She looked through the choices on the web page and say - Actuary Science... She said, "Study Actuary Science can also become teacher one..." I doubted she really mean it... (Oh well, I'm fighting with KCL liao...)

Sigh.... A sudden change.... Sorry to Soo Mei... Maybe I had no chance to teach you Physics in the future liao - if I go for matriculation or JPA... Sigh... If that's true, I'll be in outstation liao.... Miss u all...

But who knows, maybe there'll be another change again...

Anyway, yesterday my auntie (The one who photostated my whole Kasturi note... RM80+ only for those precious notes....) phoned my mum to know my result... My mum told her my result and she asked my mum what subject I didn't get A1, whether is it EST... She told my mum that in her whole school, no one gets A1 for EST.... Wow, what a tough one... And also, her son (My cousin brother) is complaining that the notes is lacking Physics notes... Of course lah, because I didn't take Physics in PTK... Hahahaha.... I don't think I'll show him my precious Kita notes... Muahahahahaha.... Anyway, the notes are not really that effective if you just read through them... (Just like what Suri* did) The person who is teaching is the most important thing to ensure the effectiveness of the notes... I'm planning to tell him that I'm too good in Physics - so I didn't take Physics... *laughing maniacly*

My parent is rewarding me with a sum of money... Quite a lot... Thanks to them...

Seems like I'm the only one to become Kasturi's representative of 12A's in CH... Kasturi is going to hate CH liao... Sigh... That shows the teachers are already... err... no comment...

Memoir continued... Updated the whole thing... Censored abundant things... Now working for Form 5 section... The last but not least year... And maybe I'll put the most sensitive things in the world.... Messages to all of my friends... But I worried that I would left out some people and make them mad...

Eldest brother's seem to be happy with my result... When my mum tell him about it, he just replied, "You see, I say already wat... He can do it... (Then laugh a little)" Yayaya... Seems like our realtionship can get better if nothing happen...