What should I say? Hmm... seems like everyone already knows the result even before I know it... Thanks to god loh... Thanks to mum loh... Thanks to dad loh... Thanks to teachers loh... (But felt really sorry to Mr. Tan coz I can't get A1 for his BC... And for Hashim? Hehehe.... I'll see whether he'll keep his promise) Thanks to frens loh... Thanks to Soo Mei loh - for providing me confidence... Thanks to MY loh - for anything... Thanks to the seniors loh - for helping in giving out the results... Thanks to everybody!!!
After getting the result, we went for an outing... Really unforgettable... I enjoy it... but maybe it's going to be the last time in life liao... Sigh... Be sure to meet again k? Oh yeah, need to specially thank Jin Xiang and Lee Siong for becoming our faithful driver... Wish all of us the best in the future!!!
Yeah yeah.... Now I got the mood to accept new challenges liao... Not because of my result, but after meeting all my friends... Friends can be a pretty good motivator you know...
BTW, need to say something but I don't wish to point out who lah... DOn't be too sad loh... Try to appeal and see, maybe it's a mistake, after your hardwork I can hardly believe the result you get... Cheer up ok? (If you think I'm talking to you then it's you loh...)
And for hf, hmm... speechless and lack-of-authority to give comment...
Suddenly I felt deserted, and suddenly I felt that I'm not... What a funny feeling... Well, I can really assume that I forgot about that thing liao... Hahahaha... What is it? Forgot liao...
Oh yeah, one thing left.... The memoir...

|