It's announced that the 10th of March will be our apocalypse... (Oh, don't misunderstood it... It's just the result's release...) It's just like it's saying, "Prepare or not? Here I come..." Oh... Am I prepared? Hehehe, maybe I'll run into the middle of the road after knowing my result (When the traffic lights are red, hahaha)... Oh even maybe run to the third floor in our school to .... jump (Mortal? Hahaha...)... Actually, just as my mum has told me - whether it's good or bad, it's already been decided since the moment I handed in my test papers...
What did I do these days? Still working for my computer - as a slave... This time I spended RM26 to buy 6 cds again... Resident Evil 2, Need For Speed Underground 2 and the Ghost Restaurant... And the history repeated again for Ghost Restaurant - it crashed to my desktop in the middle of the game... Planning to bring my save game together with the CD to the vendor...
NFSU2 is really interesting... This time I can drive around the city (Called the Bayview city) and then take part in races available on the street... Moreover I can tune my car just like the real thing I can (In which I'm really ignorant with... But at least I know how to squeeze the car between top speed and acceleration by tuning the drivetrain)... However, I do think that the graphic is a bit poorer than the predecessor - maybe due to more objects which appears... Running not as smooth as NFSU on my PC... Anyway, playable is enough liao...
Oh yeah, Takumi's AE86 is available in NFSU2... Known as Toyota Corolla there... Became my first choice during the start of the game.... But then, after I unlocked Toyota Celica, I used Celica more frequently... Maybe it's the best car in the game...
Hahaha... The day has come... Are you ready?

|