And then it's Friday, after sleeping on a comfort bed (Women didn't get a chance to talk) but this time without air-con, just a small swinging table fan...
We went to The Curve this time, heard my uncle said that there are quite a lot of dining places... Beside that, we went to the shop lot which is the location where a murder case happened... Nothing eerie there... I wondered what will happen to the shop lot... Who else will rent it....
I had both Western food and Japanese food there... Enjoyed the California Roll... But no raw fish there that day... Out of stock... Oh yeah, my youngest auntie belanja me... As a reward... Thank you thank you... *With a Japanese bound*
View the full crystalThen we went over to Ikano.... Connected with a bridge... We visited the largest Popular there... No doubt it's the largest... Although only one storey, I think the four storey one in Petaling Street also cannot compete... It's too large... But then, what I hunt for that day is Resident Evil's novel... Only found Apocalypse... Crumpled version summore... Read a few pages there.... It's said to be based on the movie... But then I found some extra infos inside... Like what happened after the helicopter crash in detail... And also how they get there to rescue Alice... And I found that they say the location is in San Francisco (Or maybe something else, I forgot... As long as I remembered it to be in US, not in Europe...), so I think it will be a great different with the game series... (Which say that Umbrella's HQ is in Europe....)
Just spent half an hour there... Then they all wanna go back... While still searching for my Victor (Okay... My cousin brother's name is Victor...), I paid a visit to the Animal Safari there... (A pet shop actually) Bigger than the Animal Kingdom in Mid Valley... Get the chance to see the tiger cubs before it is banned (Or maybe not banned lah... I heard that exhibiting tiger cubs like that is illegal.... No idea...).... In my opinion.... Giant size cats.... Really...
Then we went back.... Everyone seems to be very tired.... But funnily I went to swim.... (I'm tired too...) Swim swim swim.... And finally I figured out something.... Swimming... The only sport I won't sweat... Hahahaha... Or at least I don't know I'm sweating... But then, I swim until I the whole body also feel like burning and the water is getting hotter.... Hahaha... Get overheated too easily... That's me....
After swimming and a dinner, we all slept really early....
Saturday, nothing special happened... Just that I was brought to One Utama once again with Victor... This time I browsed the MPH for Resident Evil punya novel... Only found Genesis (the first movie) and Apocalypse as well as Zero Hour (The usual game punya novel version.... To explain what happened to Rebecca while being sent to the mansion..... But I think she disappeared in the story at last also....)...... See? I got a new target – Resident Evil novel series.... And now I've checked for the price.... Around RM250 for all of them... Sigh... Need to save money for my new handphone.... k500i... cannot waste money first... Hahaha...
At night, I'm brought back to my house.... Ahh.... My nice bed.... Zzzz....
Well, I think the vacation doesn't just stop there... At Sunday, I went to Melacca with my parents and my second eldest brother to settle his accommodation there... He is going for his training there...
We ate the famous chicken rice ball there... But my mother kept complaining that it's too expensive... Well, maybe I chose the wrong one... The one which appeared in mass media before... Hahaha... But then, I don't care lah.... At least I got eat once also enough liao... What to complain about? Wanna vomit out and then take back the money izzit?.... Hahaha... But then, not so special lah... Just like err.... Ketupat chicken rice.... The rice ball are totally mashed.... Don't know why.... But then, if you are curious can try loh.... There is three or four restaurants there.... Don't choose the whole thing in red colour one.... Or maybe you can identify it by some newspaper cutting on the wall to show how famous they are...
And then we go for a stroll at the A'Famosa.... We climbed up to the St. Paul's Church up there.... I'm told by my mother that there's a tunnel leading to the old structure down the hill... But then, it's sealed (Not totally but got holes to let people throw in coins... I wonder what's so special in there to make people's wish come true...) because of the dangerous condition inside the tunnel... Pyramid in Malaysia huh???
After all, nothing special happened and I considered that this is an vacation for me.... Since I didn't go anywhere after SPM.................................................................. (Need to be extra long... Hahaha...) I'm contented liao...

|