Monday, January 24, 2005

Totally Anti-Blue Film!!!

Well, this problem starts to trouble me since my arrival at KL town centre five years ago - everyone on Petaling street busily asking you: "Want Ham Dai or not?" And my response is - shaking my head with a smile (Maybe grin)... And what happened last wednesday??? This time they not only use the oral mean but as well as their filthy salted pig hand... Two examples happened to me that day... One of them put their hand on my shoulder as if I am his friend and pop out the stupid question... Well this one is easily declined while there's another really scary one... First he followed me from the beginning of the street until the end of the street keep asking me the idiot question... Even if I've said that I'm really not interested, they'll persuaded me to take a look first and keep saying that, "I know you are interested one..." (F*** you lah...)... Then I pretended to be oblivious, you know what he did?? He grabbed my bag and say that, "If you don't take a look then I wouldn't let you go!" (WTF???) Luckily my mum nurtured me well enough that I can keep on with my journey... And actually I am dragging him all along the street... After all, he let me go after I reached the traffic lights, most probably because of the traffic police there...

Anyway, I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted to say this to those blue film seller, "Keep it for yourself lah! You impotent jerk!" but guess what? If you ever dare to pop these words out of your mouth at Petaling Street to those idiots, prepare to enter the hospital or maybe even graveyard...

Oh well, I just wonder - Wouldn't they wait for people to turn up rather than asking people around? If there's mangans which really need those things badly, they would've go and look for themselves isn't it???... Sigh... Social ill...

Enough talking about those idiots... So... Since the last post I'm still sticking to my computer to become its servant... Evil Genius is really quite new for me... But anyway I do think that there's several things which needs to be improved to make it nicer... Traps are not so practically useful, but Sentry Guns are really the base defend... And my habit? I place lots of them in front of my base entrance rather than waiting for my minions to defend my base... And I can't order my minion directly, I'll have to wait for them to react automatically after I put tags on my enemy, which results in single versus team most of the time while enemy soldiers are around - and the result is certainly unbearably ugly...

For Silent Hill 2, the progress is minimal (Yeslah yeslah, I'm a coward...)... Oh well, discovered a new species of monster... Still naked... but this time it's a zombie with legs connected with legs... Which means it has two legs for walking while two legs on top to swing around and attack you... I wonder who had thought of this kind of monster... Hmm... Oh yeah, there's a few surprises too like in RE... The naked headless zombie can suddenly burst out from a car and crawl around the road like cockroaches for a while then only stand up and stagger around... Just love to feeling to saw them with my chain saw and see the blood spilling out... (Gross gross...) Anyway, if you stepped on those bloody things for a while and then try to walk around, you'll see you footprint in blood (Cool...)...

For simcity... I started to hate pirated games already... It stopped me from getting the Lot Editor... And the internet world is still unusually obeying the law - no one share the file on line... Sigh... Anyway, here's some screenshots with my city...


Oh well, don't look at me like that... I admit that I don't have creativity so I've copied the city names from somewhere else... Can you guess where is it from??? Anyway, no prize given even if you get it right... Oh yes, Racoon City
and Silent Hill is my defective product, so I planned to sanitize it soon... (As if in RE3)

The 1st state for my most successful city - Mideel:


The 2nd state of Mideel:


Really not quite sure whether I've got any skyscrapers or not... Hmm... There's no sign for any skyscrapers being built... Perhaps a firework show can notify me but nope, only a more congested traffic...

Updated some of my links, hope that they dun mind if I mention it here...

Chinese New Year is coming!!! Gong Xi Fa Cai and wishing you a Happy New Year... (BTW, my tuition still continues till 7th of February... Sigh...)

And yeah,I would like to say stupid things again - "The world is so big... but small..."