Saturday, January 08, 2005

Another class gathering...

Yup, it happened yesterday as it was Shiao Huey's birthday... I never thought there will be that much of classmates showing up... (Of course, it's a good thing, wasn't it?) Anyway, luckily her house is big enough for that...

Looks like houses around the area had a dog in each house... When you are walking over these houses, you are like triggering one and then one more dog-operated-alarm... Quite afraid also because you'll never know if there's any one outside the house... When I reached her house, I can hardly believe that's a house which is going to have a birthday party - too quite it seems and there's also a not-so-cute dog unwelcoming me... With full of curiousity, I pressed the door bell to call someone out of that house... What I saw is not Shiao Huey but a girl and a boy asking me whom I am looking for... I brave myself and asked whether this is Shiao Huey's house in Chinese... (Quite a stupid question isn't it? But what else can I ask? The house looks so unusual mah...)

Thankfully I'm not in front of a wrong house, they get inside and called Shiao Huey out... Only till then I know the party is being held in-door... Quite interesting loh... Never see this kind of party, in which you can't see the house is having the atmosphere form outside... Anyway, the food isn't the main focus lah... It's the gathering of course... Realised that many have started A Level and almost everybody is busy now... For me??? Some of them were surprised that I am starting to take Upper 6 lessons, some even said I'm crazy... (Ya, I feel that too...)

HF was busy giving speech telling others what to choose in the future... Some guy asked a funny question, "How come she knows that much one???"... Well, if she doesn't know that much of thing, she's not HF... (Hehehe...)

RK was there too... Glad to see him... But once again I can see he is a bit neglected again... (Sigh... poor guy....) But not as serious as the last time since the space is smaller thus the rate of collisions between gas molecules becomes higher loh... (Opps, what'd I said?)

Looking forward for another gathering in the future...

Update : Sigh... Keep forgeting things in my post... In that gathering, HF even told me to go for actuary science because someone is taking it - the famous potassium chloride... She wanted me to go and fight with her... Haha... Should I???