Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Game Addiction Relieved

After playing for sooooooo long... (Nearly 2 months) Start feeling tired playing liao... Start to uninstall some game liao... And the computer access time??? Decreased gradually over time loh... Hopefully no new game suddenly captivates me... (*Think think* Got or not har??? Who knows??? I'm a little kee hong one...) Start to concentrate on my Physics... Quite hard you know... Anyway, my mum now suddenly (She always does) determined to put me in Maxwell... Guess that's a bye bye to CH liao... She said that there got very good maths teacher... And I mentioned to her that I DEFINITELY won't take Bio whenever I go... She stare at me soundlessly... And then, "You must really realize that if you take Physics only you got only a few choices in the future you know... Neh... That uncle already say liao wat... Choosing Physics will have a narrower road..." I dun care... BTW, even if I take Bio, I guess my choices won't be that much in the future too - MEDIC... Sigh... Perhaps I should show her my report card and tell her that my Physics is better than bio... But what can I do? She's always dreaming for a second doctor...

Let's talk about the music... It's from Simcity 4... Got no lyrics... (But if you know the lyrics please feel free to tell me) Going to put Yu Heng's song after panda came back from NS (As promised... Hehe..)

Just watched The Ring (US version)... Feel like I can make a conclusion now for those horror movies - First there must be a curse which is caused purposely usually by a guy... Then during the starting of the story, there must be a person who gets killed by the curse shown in front of you... Then later, the main character will find out that a few people gets killed in the same way (Or same time or whatever...)... Then the nice part - The main character gets him/herself into the curse and be knows that he/she will be the next victim... And the story goes on while the main character starts to "indulge" themselves with the origin of the curse... And when the deadline is about to come, they will find the true cause of the curse... Usually they will find a dead body or whatever and then the story will go on as if the curse is gone... And then the part which I really hate the most - someone will suddenly discover that the curse is not actually gone but had became worse... And then the main character (Or someone close to the main character) will encounter the ghost and you shall see the full version of how those victims in the earlier part get killed by the ghost... And you know what??? Usually they make it so that you don't know whether the main character died or not... (Sigh...) Anyway, there's a little difference in The Ring... at least we know that who was killed and who was not... And there's no tail behind the story... Oh yeah, the moral from the story is: Always make a copy after watching tapes... (Know why??? Watch it..)

Managed to break the region change limitation on my DVD Rom... as well as the limitation for Windows... Prepare to enjoy DVD soon... But I really doubt that I should buy DVDs in Petaling Street... (Feel like vomiting when I think about it)

My cousin brother (Again I really need to mention - Father side) who has just sat for his SPM like me had gone back to Sitiawan (My hometown)... He asked me whether I wanted to go with him or not... too bad I need to stick with my tuition...