Today I visited the CD shop again to hunt for some more CDs (Maybe as a replacement of the always-failing-me The Sims 2... This time I bought a game named Evil Genius and Simcity 4000 as well as The Sims: Unleashed... Once more I got the offer to choose a CD as a free gift... And I chose Simcity's EP: Rush Hour... And once again I saw them watching the drama, however this time I didn't see the funny scene...
Anyway, just as an update to the deal I mentioned... (Somesort of online dating... Kekeke..) I arrived at the venue (The new Popular Bookstore) at 2.15pm and didn't see Squall's face... Then I browsed the bookshop for a while and then I still couldn't see Squall showing up... My bag is quite heavy that time (Not because of the CDs lah...), therefore I decided to left my bag at Kita first... But then, afer I settled my bag, I still couldn't see his face... Now I started to wonder... Is it the right bookstore I'm standing in??? Oh well, just wait... Finally I saw him... And we did our transaction then separated... (No comment...)
Well, I've tried out what Squall has provided... The driver works well, as well as The Sims 2 No-cd patch... But still, it's still got locked up while I got fed up and uninstalled the whole game and swear that I won't touch it anymore...
And the Silent Hill 2 No-cd patch? Works quite well but just the text on the main menu suddenly vanished and I'll have to blind-touch the options... (Not much lah... Only "Load Game", "Continue", "New game", "Option", "Movie", "Quit"...) Well, the game play still goes normal (For the time being)...
And now for Evil Genius... I read about it at The Star... And now, I find it very interesting indeed... Somesort of new simulation game which needs you to build up your base and destroys any forces of justice who tries to enter your base... (Yes yes... I'm a bad guy... in this game) Well, it works fine till now (Not like that DBH The Sims 2...) Give you a quote for its description:
You're a malevolent mastermind bent on achieving global domination through the construction of the ultimate doomsday device. Build a secret base, gain notoriety by completing daring missions, repel the forces of justice in real-time combat, and develop evil super-weapons to complete your nefarious master plan. Evil Genius is a tongue-in-cheek take on the spy thrillers of the 60's offering you the unique opportunity.
And the game play is really funny... For the tutorial section, after you've completed your tutorial, the woman who gives you the tutorial is executed (As well as shouting, "No.. no... I'm sure I'm still having any value to you..." and then after she has been shot, she'll say, "Oh... well, I've never like you before...")
For others?? No time to try... Because of Evil Genius...

|