Yup, today I bought my last piece of upgrade - memory to complete my computer... Kinda pricy it seems - RM 295 for a 512 MB DDR RAM 266MHz... Just don't understand why the price is lower for a higher clock speed... Well, nevermind... my motherboard cannot support higher clockspeed...
Just to hunt for that, I purposely leave my house at 12pm as my tuition starts at 3.30pm... I took a bus straight to Lot 10 but the problem arose - Where's Low Yat??? Hmm... Heard it before that it's located somewhere around the area... But I just cannot see it (Nonono, I'm not blind...)... Then I decided to pop this question to a Starbucks Coffee girl... She was smiling warmly when she saw me walking to her... She thought that I was going to buy a drink (Uekk... A cup of coffee for RM10??? Ciao!), but was totally surprised when she came to know I'm just interested in asking direction... But still she's carrying the warm smile and tell me where to head... The info was not so clear but she pointed out a landmark for my reference - Sushi King... Thank you... Then I roamed into the direction she told but cannot find the landmark... Then I roamed some more and finally I saw the fish (The trademark) together with the word, "Sushi King"... Lucky... Then I headed for Low Yat's main door...
Low Yat's quite different from what I had thought... It looks new and does not look like in my imagination (At first I thought it's something like Imbi Plaza... Which is an old building...) Then I head for the map there... Unfortunately, I can't see the sign - You Are Here but only a map full with numbers (Lot number)... I found out that the shop I wish to head (Cycom Sales and Services) is on 2nd floor... I took an elevator and saw that I'm on the ground floor previously... Then I see a sign board showing UG when I reached the end of the elevator... (Is there any UUG or UUUG floor??? :P) I reached the 2nd floor and saw the kaleidoscope of computer stores... Walau, I think the competition here is surely VERY great... But anyway, after checking with the pricelist, I firmly believe that Cycom have the most reasonable price (Hehe... It's a shop opened by my eldest brother's friend.. But anyway, its price is really reasonable... Don't believe it ah? Go check at www.lowyat.net lah...) After waking around for a long period only I discovered the shop (Too many shops mah...)... Besides buying the piece of RAM I asked something about my hard disk and so on... Just to ensure that I pay for maximum... (Hehe... Pandai kira hor??) Oh ya, I think that Vince would not compete with others at here right???
After that I headed towards the bus stop but during the journey, I hesitated a moment to think whether I should buy a drink from the Starbucks... Finally, after hearing the cries of my purse, I went to the bus stop straightly... Today's lesson is about thermal conduction... Just reached the introductory section because Mr. Huan uses some time to discuss the tutorial he gave (before my enrollment).... Have to be an idiot during that time... Bought HP PC Game too at Kotaraya... Kinda funny when I got myself a card saying that after completing 10 stamps on the card I can get 1 CD for free... Encouraging people to buy pirated CD huh??? (I love it...) Just think about it... Why can't those original CD do these promotion leh??? Sigh...
Anyway, I got some news from our school (And other schools too)... Heard that Confucian doesn't have any 8 A's scorer in PMR... And I also heard that we are having a new Chinese woman teaching lower Six Physics (Which is also heard to be a quite-good teacher), so no worry... And we have Pn. Zarinah teaching us English if we ever enter Lower 6... (Are we???)
Went home and instantly assemble my PC... But before that I get myself a towel to ensure that my sweat won't drop into my mobo (Motherboard)... The view inside my PC is magnificent too... (Many wires here and there...) I uninstalled the sound card, graphics card and hard disk to clear the way to the RAM slot... And then the problem came... How come the RAM slot just can't be locked after getting in there??? I pushed and pushed and pushed... Urgh... Then I decided to unplug the first RAM and see how is it plugged into it... But then after I've taken it out, I cannot put it back in!!! OMG OMG... Now my computer has no RAM liao... but finally after some struggle (Until my mother saw it and start worrying...) I finally discovered that the mechanism will be locked by itself if we inserted the RAM completely... (Stupid...)
Finally everything's okay and now my RAM becomes 768 MB!!! Quite a funny number isn't it? But I managed to see Generals running without system lagging anymore after that... Oh godness... Thanks for blessing me...
And then I tried out HP... The 3D is quite beautiful this time (Don't want to post any screenshot here until my connection gets better...)...
In case you're asking... What's my 2nd phase??? Well, it's going to be a extra-pricy upgrade i.e. a new processor as well as a new motherboard.... Kekeke...
Update : How can I forgot mentioning this in this post... Okay, after my tuition I went home by bus... And met with Jin Thien at Sogo... We chatted for a while and he told me that he is busy looking for job... Sigh... And he's also another one who don't want to enter F6.. Sigh again...

|