Friday, July 09, 2004

An unbelievable day too...

The first day of our monthly test... No one in my family knows about this...

Weird things (or maybe stupid things) happened on me again... Today while I was walking to the school gate, a Remove fellow popped up and throw his voice to me...

"Ah Kor, Ah Kor.. Can I borrow two ringgit from you?", well I am a stingy person and money won't be coming out from my wallet so easily...

Then I started to question him, "What for?"

"I wanna to buy something to eat..."

"You didn't eat before you come? Or your parents didn't give you pocket money?" Well, lately I found myself too stupid by asking this question...

And of course, "No"

"Oh well..."I answered. Then what I observed from him is... He is not looking at my eyes when talking to me... Hey... If you want to borrow money, pay some respect lah... Or maybe he is just conning me... and afraid to look at me..... He even try to circle around me... As if I am playing with him...

"Why not borrow from your frens?"

"I got no frens..." Hey brother, if you want to bluff me also don't use this stupid reason lah... For over six months in Chong Hwa, even me also can ask my fren to belanja me makan lah...

Well, I got to use my Limit Break... "Why don't just borrow from your teacher? Which class are you from?"

"PS... The teacher don't know me one... No one knows me one..." S***! GTH!!!

Then I regret that I didn't offer him to bring him to a teacher... And I pissed off ignoring him... (How cruel I am... But really, you can sense the insincere thing... and also something fishy is going around) Well, just for your knowledge... While Ia m about to leave.. He talked to someone behind me in Cantonese...... No friends??? Liar!!!!

And then I leave for my tuition... And my theory of "2" is proven twice this time...