I know her,
I know him too,
but I don't know them.
I walk myself,
I walk with friends too,
but I don't walk with strangers.
That's why... my... friend...
And more on yesterday's happening... Yesterday was the last day for the monthly test, I can feel the excitement of... what ha??? Erm... It seems like there's nothing excited... In fact, it's sad... Let's see... Don't know what's she asking in the last Sejarah question... Afraid of stupid and careless mistakes in Add Maths... Blindly 'tembak' at those EST questions (in which it turns out bad today...)... And also, the lack of revising work for Fizik......
Then the tuition... Much more students (for add maths class, not Bio, don't know why... Mr. Fong is such a handsome teacher)... And also, the Chinese class... More on 'minit mesyuarat' writing... Bored.
After tuition, I took a ride on XX's car... Her sister... Looked quite alike XX... They acted almost in a same way... Actually, it's bad to talked bad about them... since I ride their car... Ok... stopped here.
P/S : Hey... Give some response leh... You are all reading my blog right??? Then you should talk something mah... I'm just acting like an idiot talking to myself (or maybe Squall only...) Even if you don't know what to say, just shit three dots for me also enough lah... Just let me know that you guys exists.... Please...

|