Friday, July 16, 2004

Entangled...

Start off with an extremely bad emotion yesterday... A quarrel with my  mother the night before... But the school life is d*** busy... Cannot even stop for a second or two...

First, before the class, Lily wants us to do the folio's cover... Then after that, only a little break for Add. Maths and Maths... During recess, rushing all over the school for Preammah... But didn't manage to find her until the bell rang... Then I got my Kuiz Kimia Kebangsaan Malaysia (K3M)... Like an examination... Never expect it will suit my standard... thought that it will be stupidly hard...

Then after that, busy doing my Bio's Peka report... Work like hell until I realized that I have no time to print out my ready-made financial report of Tabung Pelajar... One day passed...

Then today... still cold... our words are cold... better not to talk to her for some time... And also it seems like my access to this PC has started to become an illegal thing... She is starting to forbid my usage on this computer... Guess that this blog will be left like this for some time... (sad...) Thinking of blogging at cyber cafe... But what for?... Hey... what about my FF? Seems like gotta make an suffering sacrifice... But nevermind, since I have made up to the quest of finding Tonberry... Need to defeat 20 Tonberries... So.. just leave it after SPM...

Today, the financial report still can't be printed... Gargghhh!!!!

SPM... Come and take me away...

Today's mood.... I don't wish to say..... Really want to bang my head hard on the keyboard... or sing many songs....(e.g. Take Me Away)

Battlecontrol offline... Battlecontrol terminated...