Friday, July 02, 2004

A lot to say

I have a lot to say today... Today, our BM teacher got her wind (naik angin) and checked our work... Therefore leads to her volcano eruption.... The whole class is in total silence whle listening to her speech...

And today, I printed the first draft of our school's Tabung Pelajar's (Students' Fund) account using the printer in the staff room... The DBH printer is the one with ribbon printing and also with a loud noise as if it was being stabbed... And also, it keeps printing some funny symbols like !@#$@%@#!#$ instead of normal characters... perhaps this is what the printer want to say when it is angry...

And then after recess, our dear Mrs. Soong invite all of us for an assembly at the Students Activity Centre... Just for a spotcheck after they discovered an incidence of illegal money printing activity being held in school... And those prefects are ordered to check the whole class... OMG! OMG! WTF!!!! I have a CD in my bag!!! Luckily it is witnessed by two witnesses - Yoon Sheng (our class monitor) and Xi Wen (the assistant)... And by this time... I begged Yoon Sheng to save my CD from being confiscated... And thanks god... he managed to do it... Muakkk!!! A big kiss for him...

And then the Maths Society... Only HY, me and CW went there... It's the test for Hua Lo Gen today... Only managed to answer 5 questions.... Don't even know whether it's correct or not... Too bad...

Then after that, I went to the town center to hunt for Sarah's CD... As well as Kelly's MP3... Targeted to buy FF8 PC version after SPM....

At the Fizik class, I spoken out that I am indulged with FF8 right now, and guess what? HF and CK showed their surprising face!!! Ohh.... I shouldn't have started it by now... So I better stop now... or else HF will be winning...

Ok.. Just to tell how I "encounter" with this game... It all starts when I idiotly bought a CD named "Resident Evil 4" not long ago... Then I popped it in, and later... WTF!!! It's a PS cd!!! GTH GTH GTH!!! How dare the shopkeeper sell me a PS cd with a PC cd's price??? And also, the emulator isn't working on P4 machines... So I decided to look for patches on the net... Finally I got it patched and work on my machine...

And then I popped in my favourite adventure game - Crash Bandicoot 3... And then only FF8.... In addition, I found some of the stories or plots in FF8 brings back my memory how I was, even how I am... So... I have to announce that - I am one of the FF8 geeks now.... (too late, isn't it?)