Time is something I cannot capture using my hand... It flies away thus... Another weekend wasted... Guilty... Moral still haven't touch yet... Kimia too... Die...
Today I did a small blood test... at my mother's school.. as my mother is crazy of free stuffs and sweet takes... So she woke me up this morning at 8... It's boring waiting at there... about half an hour later, it's my turn... I did the blood pressure reading first... DBH... I got a reading of 110/80 mm Hg... meaning what? She said normal... but I don't think so.. better do a research myself... Then the cholestrol and sugar level tests...
Quite surprised when coming to know that we can bleed easily... The nurse use some device and poke a hole on my middle finger... No pain... (Even the pain cause by the grabbing of the nurse is much more painful) But the blood did come out... Although not like a waterfall, I am still amazed... Then after dropping my blood on a ... paper... She inserted it into the machine... No problem for sugar level, which means no signs for diabetes mellitus. Then the stupid cholestrol machine... I waited 3 minutes for the reading to come out.. and the result is just two alphabet - LO... Then the nurse said "Too low lah the cholestrol, cannot measure... Why not we do one more time?" And then I hand in my middle finger, thinking that she will need to poke it again... But surprisingly, she just squeezed my finger and the blood comes out again... WALAU!!! I bleed so easily one ahh?? After rubbing for three minutes still can bleed ahh?? Hmm... Whatever lah.. and the result still remains... Thanks god...
And now... I read nothing... Preparing to die... Hahaha.....(HF's voice)

|