Friday, July 30, 2004

Unauthorised access

I'm a naughty boy... I "steal steal" use the computer, while everyone is not at home... Where have they been? Oh yeah, my elder brother is flying to Korea tonight, guess that they are sending him to the airport or KL Sentral... (Hei, I've forgotten to tell him to buy me something...)

So, what for I'm here... breaking and breaking my own restriction... yeah, I'm the one who are not determined... Determined enough to keep to my aim... Sigh... (God... just "take me away"...)

Of course, my purpose of blogging is to keep my thoughts so that one day later, I can bring back all my thoughts when I'm young... Hahaha... It's just like in the story of FF8, people who uses GF will have to sacrifice some of their memory little by little... This greatly represents the reality world we are in... I just love FF8's story... What a good caption for the game - The Story of Mankind...

Firstly, is about a dream I've made... A few days ago, on Monday... A weird but thoughtful dream... It's about... the scene right after our SPM exam... (Unfortunately I don't remember reading the question paper...) Okay, maybe it's not that weird... but... one can imagine... it's full of joy (who don't?), excitement, and... sadness (hmm.... maybe for me only... I dreamt that I cannot hold my tears that time... Mainly because I still feel that many things I haven't done... Including that thing... Well, what is it? Duhh, nothing...)

Then for the reality world. Our Physics teacher finally taught her first lesson ever since the school reopens (for the second semester)... Again, she still sticks to her transparency-reading teaching method.... Oh god... "Take her away"..... Even me also can teach better than her...

JJ's busy collecting deposit for the trip to Langkawi on Wednesday... I'm the 2nd person who paid... (while I'm the person who's talking loudly not to pay so early at the day before... hahaha... two headed dog...)

Yayaya... I can't deny I'm a two-faced person... But I won't be mentioning it much by now... maybe after leaving the school, I'll include it in my autobiography...

And then, that day's BM class... Hashim is not available due to his wife was sick... Then Rusli came in... Whoa... he is as "yellow" as Hashim...

And then Thursday... We can see something we called Holiday Festival... Our class is the most obvious example to see... Anyway, enjoyed the atmosphere of studying with such a little number of students... In fact, I think that one class should be like that...

Then Murugan's MC today.... Replaced by an Indian girl... Whom I can describe as - full of energy... I wonder why everyone's on holiday this week... Then my tuition class, full house again... Gotta go and "shock" some Malay girls (a nasty work to do) so that I can have a better seat next time... By the way, knew some temporary friends when I sit in the middle of them... I still remember that they like to use "nice" words... Even the chair also became their victim... Luckily not me...

Today... Oh... My wallet bleeds... at Secret Recipe... haha... At Kita, I've left out Vanessa again... always like that... even if while she's standing beside me, I am still saying, "Vanessa hasn't come ah??..."... Sorry... I didn't meant to... You're... too skinny...

Before the Chemistry class... I suggested MF, CK and CW to have Bah Kut Teh (Meat and Bone Tea)... And then... I ate 'slipper rice' (try to guess what happened)....

As usual, Peter Hong always 'bomb' his student...

Why life's like this...