Friday, April 30, 2004

I want my silence...

Well, I'm sure everyone's brain will not likely be spining (or you don't want to think much, in better terms, to be mindless) just after you wake up, but this morning I had to squeeze my head just to 'quarrel' with my mother...

When I was brushing my teeth,
Mother: 我听XXX说你们的学校要多收30块给校刊,有没有这一回事。。。(She hasn't finished talking)
Me: 没有哇,可是如果要加版位的话就要加钱啦。。。
Mother: 哇!哪里有这样的(the most ridiculous words.. for me)。。。(Still hasn't finished)
Me: 哪里没有这样?。。。
Mother: 你的学校怎么这样的?那个Ah Fok真的是想赚钱想到这样?。。。(Hasn't finished)
Me: 不是啦。。你听我讲。。
Mother: 现在你听我讲才对,做么你这样没有耐心的。(!@#!@#$!@$#$!@#....)你看啊,做么加版要钱的?我看我要去骂一骂才对
。。。

And then we quarreled for some time, I provided evidences - ads in newspapers, to make her understand. And just because of the school magazine, I wasted the whole silence morning. Really don't know what's wrong with her... Did she forget to bring me common sense???

Then lastly to rest my brain, I told her to ask my brothers...

And when my brother woke up, she is told that money adding is necessary and then she only keep queit..