Saturday, April 10, 2004

A glance at SR's birthday (when I go wrong)

I'm really ok now, but when I think back what happened to me that day, it's truly awful and frightful...

3 days before SR's birthday is a Friday, and we (me, Vanessa, HF, MF, EE and MY) have decided to throw a surprise celebration for him. The girls will buy the cake while I will bring serviette and lighter. That day after tuition I browse some stores for his present, but at last I only managed to buy something inexpensive for him (what is it? Please don't ask me).

Everything is fine, still fine until the next day. The next day, I woke up, after washing my shoes (which Lily told to, haha!), I walked to Mydin to get the serviette, together with a wrapper. I went home and prepare myself to get on to my elder brother's car, because we are going back to Sitiawan as Qing Ming Jie is near...

Well, the evil one has waked up and started his daily duty - tease me and tease me.... We got on to the car, he said that the car cannot support a pig, and so on......

And on the car, he kept hurting and hurting me, and my pressure starts building up...

And then he said that he had turn my room upside down and found many secrets, deadly secrets (for me, it's deadly), he told everyone on the car about it.......... That really hurts me, my tears start dropping down..... "Why? Why? Why? Is there really no one I can trust???????? If I don't trust my family, who else can I trust???????"

And from that time, I am ........... questioning myself........ "Do I have any friends?????????????? That i can trust????"

And the problem continues even after we are in KL again......

And then the next day is SR's birthday. I put the feelings aside and acted like normal. I entered my class and do my usual things. And then when it's time for our assembly, I left the present in SR's drawer and left the classroom.

Soon I discovered that it's not a wise move when he is reading my card... Because I mentioned the celebration in my card...

And then I told Vanessa about this, and she acted crazily on me. She did many things that...... i don't know how to say.... not only she did it, almost every girls in my group did that... And that's the key which opened the Pandora Box... I made a conclusion that time - I have no friend....

Anyway, everything is over, thanks god.... That was really a horrible moment, my soul is empty, many thoughts flashed in my mind, including to commit suicide......

Friends.....