Thursday, April 29, 2004

A day in house without 'him'...

I didn't go to school today, playing truant... The feeling is wonderful...

Went to Kasturi to have my tuition as usual, but d******ly it rains. I got myself a little bit wet... And because of the rain, I am late for 10 minutes (hehehe... humans always find excuses for themselves...)... Luckily my Malay friend (Nurul and Siti) have reserved a place for me, thanks to them...

After I settled down (in front of many curious eyes), I look for my file, foolscap papers, calculator and then... OMG!!! Where the h*** is my pencil case??? I must have left it on my table... Then I 'brave' myself to request a pen from Nurul, fortunately she have extra pens (not like other girls, bringing only 1 pen in a big pencil case...). And then I started to worry about rulers, luckily (again? Of course, a ruler is extremely essential for book-keeping) today's lesson need no ruler as Mr. Poon prepared the formatted paper for us... Phew... After the class, I braved myself once again to tell her that I want to borrow her pen for the whole day as I have EST class following next.

I proceed to Block L, and then I saw some schoolmates who dressed up in casual wear, meaning that they didn't go to school either. The EST class started, I sat with me again (lonely...). Then Mr. Murugan came in and ask us to take down several terms and its meaning... One of it was 'Quarantine'. At the same time, I cough and cough and cough... Then Murugan uses SARS as an example that needs quarantine, ohh... how embarrassing...... (although he didn't point me out)

Then he said that he is very proud of us (his student), because he saw words written in the toilet and in the classroom: This is not a place to pounder, this is a place to shit like thunder... / Who wants to have copulation with me? / Copulation creates populations for the future generations and many more... Wow, they are so poetic until Kasturi needs to repaint the toilet every day...

P/S : Recently I'm crazy in Jay's music... Don't know what's wrong with me...