Saturday, January 27, 2007

Shits coming...

Don't know why I am spending time doing this... Haha... Exams coming... Tomorrow the stupid Environmental Studies and Monday the double combo killer – Physio and Biochem... Argh...

Still remember last time we studied about the clotting mechanism in Biology? Weren't we feeling so proud to be able to remember this?



Now in Physio, what we need to know is this...



Nah... please don't get angry... I am just trying to revise... Somehow I had to look into book for some details... Hehehe... And if you are asking what those Roman numbers are, it's the 12 clotting factors that we used to know last time... And now we have to memorize them all...

I – Fibrinogen
II – Prothrombin
III – Thromplastin (also tissue factor)
IV – Ionic Calcium
V – Labile factor
VII – Proconvertin
VIII – Anti hemophilic factor
IX – Christmas factor
X – Stuart Prower factor
XI – Plasma thromboplastin antecedent
XII – Hageman factor (also contact factor)
XIII – Fibrin stabilising factor

Hmm... I said 12 right, how come it's XIII? Haha... Because there's no factor VI... I also don't know why... Hahaha... But I just did a research... It's another more complicated diagram... Walaueh...

And lastly... This is just around 1% of what is in the Physio subject... WTF... I'll be so dead... Till next time dude... Bye...