It's going to b 2am over here now... India now is in a cool mode... I now have the clear picture of what was in Malaysia, thus knowing that now India's definitely cooler... Hope that this "coolness" can stay longer... Haha... Ya... Salem now deserves to be called as Salem Cool Planet... Haha...
Class was suppose to start since last Tuesday... But our dear Medical College is now in its revival state - renovation... Haha... Heard that they are installing AC in labs... Well, let's see how bad can it turn out by that promise...
As a short reflect on this holiday... I now started to wonder whether it's wise to had gone back Malaysia... I am still in the err... Unstable state now... Though unlike last time which caused some lacrimal secretion... But just I don't know how to pick up where I left off in the studies... Sigh... Which means I might consider to stay back next time... I think it might reduce the effect... But no worry, I will definitely get myself back to my beloved Malaysia when it's the break after finishing my 1st year...
Short recap... The first thing I hope after leaving the 737 of JetAirways is some kind of welcoming back from ANY Malaysian, but of course no one did... Haha... Anyway was on my 1st time to travel back to KL by the KLIA Transit... And then the 1st person I missed for 3 months - father, and then back home, my mum... And then 1st thing I ate - Wan Tan Mee... Hehe... Then the shoppings, then some gatherings and meetups, then sing K... All was so memorable...
Why is it I must feel sad for leaving Malaysia? Although I know I'll be coming back...
3 weeks ended in a flash... Time flies, hope it can fly faster...
Would like to update more often in the future, but really need to see how hectic life can be...
Finally, I must admit that I am glad to be able to go back Malaysia and meet you all... Or for those I regrettably not able to meet, glad to be able to b in the same country for 2 weeks +... Haha...

|