Saturday, January 13, 2007

Back in the mood...

Just another mixed up post... It has been a week since I left my beloved Malaysia, everything seems to settle down again over here...

曾经沧海难为水,除却巫山不是云... Quite like this proverb, though it's more for one's own wife... Anyhow it describes things over here very well.. Hahaha... Lemme do some direct translation, correct me if I am wrong... Hehe... "Once you've been to the sea of Cang, there's no water in this world is nicer than the water in the sea of Cang; Once you've been to the mountain of Wu, there's no cloud in this world nicer than the cloud seen on the mountain of Wu"... Understood?... Haha...

Stil not in the mood for heavy study yet... Stupid physio and biochem... Both so big the subject and we are having only one combined paper for them... Shit... Yesterday was the viva for DM... I guessed it went ok for me... At least it's satisfiable for the ngiau ji... Haha... He shook hand with me oso, congratulating me for being able to answer all the questions (Actually got one or two I can't answer, but oh well...) The viva should have signified the end of 1st DM internal exam... But today the ngiau ji made announcement again saying that everyone did poorly in viva... And next week they will reconduct the viva again... OMFG... On the same day itself we have another 2 exams leh... WTF... I think mayb the siao por (psycho woman) didn't get to viva me so she wanted to do it again... Haha...

Visited a very luxurious dental clinic yesterday... Gum pain and at the same time for a checkup because I've not visited a dentist since I left CH... Haha... The dental clinic was owned by a lecturer in our dental college... And all the other dentists working there are also lecturers in the college... Haha... Reverse back to the viva first... There's another female lecturer happen to sit together in the same table with me and the ngiau ji when I am doing my viva... So she happen to know that I am able to answer all the questions... And did help me clarify my answer when the ngiau ji can't catch my English... Haha... Or when I've gone too far also... Haha...

So now back to the dental clinic, the female lecturer happens to work there also... So she recognised me at once and start telling the story to the dentist in charge of me... Haha... So paiseh... And the pain turns out to be an ulcer on the gum only... Haha... At the same time he found a cavity just begin to develop... So I asked for a filling appointment next Thursday, and the price turns out Rs. 750 per filling... WTF... More expensive than KL standard... Hahha... Anyway the clinic is really really very high class lah... And the dental chair also very high tech one... Never once in my life I've seen dental chair so nice... Hahaha...

Haih...