Doing this just to show some interesting pics... Anyway Biochem and Physio really nearly took my life away... Luckily not much things that I left out came out... Hopefully can pass... And immediately after the exam we went to town... And I bought a electric mosquito swatter... And this is my collection... (in 4-5 days lah, hahaha...)
Anyway it doesn't smell very good... Sort of like burnt plastic because I think the swatter really "fried" them up...
Anyway please head to my webshots' "1st year" album to see what's red banana... Hehehe... http://community.webshots.com/user/ronostalgia
Anyway another busy week is following up... The bitch just broke my temporary denture base... Hahaha... It's actually their fault you know, aih... I also don't know how to say... Maybe it's my fault... Hahaha... It's just happen that they call people out according to name list to check... So I don't have the chance to show early loh... If show early and got destroyed by the monstrous bitch, I might be able to complete another one on that day itself... Babi...
Oh ya, don't worry, we got very VERY big mandarin oranges over here... Just that it costs around RM1+ each... Hehehe...

|