Tuesday, August 22, 2006

It's less than a week away...

Argh... Another dismal experience during gaming causes me to type this... Hehe... This time is not NFSMW... But The Sims 2... Hahaha... I lost my daughter by sending her to university... I just wanna try and see what's in university but once they are sent to university they can't be sent back... And the reason for me to "try" is because my daughter is still not yet ready in terms of skill to obtain the scholarships.... Hahaha... Which shows that going to university is just one way trip... No turning back except for graduating or being kicked out of the institute... Hahaha... Hopefully it's not going to be the same story as my future... Anyway I think I'll start the game anew once I go to India... Can't recover my daughter back though... Cause I've deleted it... (In the hope that she'll appear back in my house, but nope she didn't) Hahaha...

Back to the last quote... Hahaha... I think it really suits me... It's something sounds like how a person doesn't want to turn into adult / 18 years old... Hahaha... This year I am turning 18 in India... Haih... Everything's so different... Even the national day also we have to celebrate in India... But talking about the national day... Once again I thought of our chinese tuition teacher... Telling us something like how childish it can be for some of our governors... So we chinese people in the city can be deemed as non-patriotic just because of not hanging our national flag?... Hahaha... No comment... As for the rising of snatch-thieving cases, I hope that there won't be any more funny comments on that... Saying that those handbag manufacturers should make their handbags into easily-detachable type so that the victims won't be hurt by struggling... Hahaha... No comment again... Or maybe for raping cases, someone said the victims should enjoy instead of fighting back... OKOK... Maybe I should stop here...

But in conclusion, I still love Malaysia!!! That's all... You want say I don't love then it's up to you...

Sometimes I think that it's better if no people come send me off... Like ATSO that day... I can imagine... No need to shake tears if there's nobody... Sorry for mentioning this but I think Tas shook some tears because she got quite a number of family members sending her off... I just don't wanna cry...

Long time no see my Chinese tuition teacher... Haih... I think many people also I long time no see... Haih...

It's less than a week away... Now everyday seems like the last day I can enjoy... As a student of course...