With this post, I shall announce that this blog is once again active... I wonder who're still here to become my audience, or the witness of the crystals... Hahaha... I know I know... I'm bad in these sentimental things... Again... I won't recall everything that I've missed, but just to mention whenever I feel like mentioning it... Haha...
First thing, this is my first post using my laptop... If you asked what laptop is it, it's Acer's Aspire 5563 NWXMi, and I seriously don't know what the NWXMi means... Haha... Specs? Go look for it yourself...
For those that have lost contact with me for a long time, I'd like to tell you that I've finished my foundation in KUTPM already... Now waiting to leave for Salem, Tamil Nadu, in case you asked where summore, India. The agent which JPA entrusted gave an interesting speech, but then, it makes me remember of the empty promises made by our dear dewgong in KUTPM... Dare not to hope much as Tralon in Recom poured some cold water... hehe... And also Wei May's friend which I believe is in the same institute we are heading wrote this: http://suzuhamasaki.blogs.friendster.com/by_suzu_hamasaki... Hopefully everything will be fine... Oh ya, forgot to add... The institute's name is Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation Deemed University, Vinayaka Mission's Sankarachariyar Dental College. Hahaha... YAY!!! That's the first time I manage to spell it out... OK... Anyway, wish me luck...
Oh ya... Foundation result... Now... please let me be rude... FUCK MORAL!!!! OK... That's all... I got a 3.96 because of getting a B+ for the subject... Well, I never thought getting an A anyway... Haha.. Just that I am fed up of being marked as immoral by just someone yang memang tak tahu moral... Hahaha... No more mentioning of the word in front of me... I shall be immoral then if I am marked as immoral like that... Conclusion? Moral education is completely useless and detrimental in my case cause I have no reason to maintain the so called MORALITY... Moral education causes crime rate to increase... YEAH!!!
Thanks to bluepanda for making my gathering successful, and I am really sorry to anyone that I left out for the gathering... It's not that I did it on purpose, but I really forgot and that time I am quite blur oso... Sorry... Anyway thanks again to bluepanda for giving me the gift... I am using it liao... Really...
And then another gathering at kaising's house... Found out that kaising's house got 5 pianos... Wow... Can sell for money liao... Hehe... Met a few frens that din show up in my gathering...
And for Hui Fen's bon voyage, I hope that I can meet the remaining friends that I haven't meet... (WTH am I saying...)
Sent off those who went to Belgaum... And also those who went to Jakarta... For the one to India, it was from bright sky till night sky, while for the one to Indonesia, I spent the whole morning.. From dark sky to bright sky... haha... Think that I'll go send those going to UGM though... Now I am a patron for KLIA... Haha...
A few shook some tears in the airport though... I dare not to imagine what will happen to me when it's my turn to leave Malaysia... Guess that I'll be silenced for a few days if I don't cry... Hmm... Is that why guys have shorter lifespan than gals? Haha... But then really... I remained in deep thought while seeing them entering the security checkpoint... Don't know when I'll meet them again... And no Terence, I won't go love someone else... HAHAHAHAHA... Hope that I can get the chance to go Jakarta to meet all of them there... Oh ya, wish everyone I know in KUTPM and Chonghwa all the best in the future!!! And good luck...
Things to do... Medical checkup don't know do where... Stupid Borang Soalan Keselamatan don't know how to fill... Stationery... Still wondering which ball point pen don't die off before the ink finishes... Haha...
Miss you all and don't forget me...

|