This should be the final post I make in Malaysia... In just 24 hours... I've sent my farewell SMS to almost everyone on my phone book... Cost me nearly RM10 credit... Whoosh... Hahaha... My foster father replied my message also... Hehe... Hopefully everyone will be well to see me when I am back... I am worrying of my elders... but what's the use of worrying? Things have to go on... Hahaha... Taoism...
Gotta make this post short... Still many things waiting to be done... Just back from a dinner... The eldest brother today angin baik so treat us for a dinner at Six Happiness Restaurant... Haha... My first time to eat an abalone, yup, abalone... It's RM28 per abalone anyway... But it's expensive enough... Haha... And also Beijing Roasted Duck... Where the skin is eaten like popiah style... Damn... The whole restaurant's watching us when 3 workers (Including the captain) are preparing the "popiah"... The popiah is actually the roasted duck skin rolled with a few stuffs... And the abalone comes with err... Swan's leg?... Sort of... Something like a bigger version of chicken leg... But of course they made it much nicer than the chicken's counterpart... LOL... If you wonder where did the meat goes, they made it into some kind of mee... Veli nice also... Duck mee... Hahaha...
Whatever it is... It is nice lah... I've never eaten things like those before even I was staying in KL... Haha... Hafta thank my eldest brother loh... Haha...
The blazer's nice... I really think that the tailor gave that price just because my mum's his son's teacher... It couldn't be any better out there... Thanks to the tailor...
Gotta go... Miss you all... Muacks...

|