Sunday, December 03, 2006

tAgGeD

Got tagged by Vivian...

4 jobs I would stink at:
Moral teacher - I'll just tell every student that this subject is 101% pure shit...
Artist - I hate drawing as much as I hate moral...
Public speaker - I sweat too much...
Athlete - You say leh?

4 pretend nicknames i'm making up for myself:
guardog
ronostalgia :)
TTP
lone guardian :))

4 movies i've watched over and over (and not fall asleep):
Harry Potter series
Resident Evil 1 & 2
Stephen Chow's comedies
No more I think...

4 things i love to do on weekends:
Wake up late - Who doesn't???
Not to study
Eat something that I don't get to eat on weekdays.
Anything else than study...

4 alcoholic beverages i've enjoyed:
Vodka + 7UP??... Hahaha...
Shandy
Yomeshu - I like the warm feeling... Hahaha...
Nothing more... Not an alcoholic... Tried some sour bitter red wine before... Didn't really enjoyed it... Haha...

4 celebrities i would go on a big date with:
Angela Zhang Shao Han - WAAHAHAHAHAHA...
No use day dreaming... Haha...

4 things i could not live without (excluding essentials):
Laptop
Fan or AC
Handkerchief - especially in sweaty-situations...
Junk food - WAkakakakaka...

4 of my favourite foods, and whom i'd like to bon appetit with:
Pah Mee (Direct translation: board noodles... Wakakakakaka) - Vanessa - some very special reason that I can't forget... Hahaha...
McD - KUTPM frens
KFC = Kung Fu Chao - Family
Shakeys - Hui Fen's gang... For their obsession in Western food... Hahaha... Basically I like a lot of food and there's no ranking among them... Hehehe...

4 places I'd rather be right now:
My house
Any nice place to eat in Malaysia
Kg Koh, Sitiawan
Low Yat... Muahahahaha...

4 people i'm mercilessly tagging (muahaha!):
Squall - Based on your online experience for so long, I think you've been tagged times before, but I don't care... Hahaha...
MRMY - just for me ok?.. hahaha...
Xera
Pohwei

Phew... Till next time frens...