Thursday, December 07, 2006

I've Found Vinayaka On Google Earth!!!

Haha... After weeks of trying, I've finally located VMSCDC and VMRFDU using Google Earth (Wonder what VMSCDC and VMRFDU is ?... haha.. It's nothing but the short hands for the Dental College and the Deemed University)... Hahaha... Proudly presenting:

1) The Octagons!!! at [ 11°35'3.49"N 78° 3'38.85"E] - the particular point is my block of hostel, it's not hard for you to see the medical college and hospitals, referring to the diagram I've shown last time... Hehehe...


2) The White House!!! at [ 11°35'49.56"N 78° 5'2.89"E] - now only I know that it has swimming pool on top... WTF... We believe that this is the chansellor's house... Neh... The Chansellor is the one with black specs in any occasion... And if you refer to the diagram, you should be able to know which is the dental college...

And special thanks to The New Bus Stand at [ 11°40'9.95"N 78° 8'23.57"E]... I've been finding this landmark all the time.. Hehehe... Because finding it means finding the way to our hostel... Every week we'll have to take bus to the New Bus Stand first before going anywhere else for our shopping... Hehehe...

For anyone who don't know how to use Google Earth or can't use Google earth please tell me... Currently too lazy to put up pictures... Hehehe...

An this might be the really last post in India this year... Hehehe... Because of the college day celebration lasted for the last 3 days... Exams has been postponed to nest week... So I'll be very very very (One of the exclamation II use oso) busy... HEhehe... Wish me luck in my internals... Bye...

P/S : The college day celebration was quite grand and was something I've never experienced before... Hahaha... It really did impress me... And I've been to my life's first DISCO!!!! HAhahaha... Really didn't imagine that my 1st disco is in India...

Oh ya and also, I've measured the distance from my block of hostel to my house, it's about 2764.78km... Hehehehe...