It's nothing but a (WAHAHAHAHA... it's nothing but a slang in India... Ppl here are actually ABUSING it you know...) law in generation of muscle contraction... Where the action potential is either not produced at all, or produced to a maximum peak, and there's no intermediate value for it... Hehehe... But seriously I forgot what's the values... Hahaha... Lecturers here keep stressing that "you must remember this, you must know that..." But hei, WTF, you think we study one subject only is it?... Regarding their slang... Almost every one use that phrase more often than you breathe... (OKOK... I was exaggerating it...) Including the lecturers... While explaining something they just like to pop in "It's nothing but a...", while some even "It's nothing, it's..."... Hei... If it's nothing then don't teach lah...
And for those who are nothing but nice enough to wonder what's the relationship of the title with nothing but my post... Hehe... Actually it's nothing but I just wanna tell that this might be the last post till I go back to Malaysia this coming holiday... The reason is simple - It's DAMN BUSY over here!!!... Things are coming and coming like torrents of water... And the problem is, I am grabbing nothing more than 10% of it... Argh... I just hope nothing but time can move on faster to end this nightmare...
That's all for this time... Hopefully I got nothing but some time to breathe... haha...

|