Sunday, October 15, 2006

The POP frenzy...

POP = Plaster of Paris... Today is the only free day we have in a week... And we have to show the ngiau ji couple 4 perfect cubes to be commented (or thrown away)... Since it's a time-consuming work, and the newly made cubes need to be dry (which takes more than a day) in order to be shaped using sand paper, I decided to sacrifice my holy resting day for it...

By the way, because it's a time-consuming work, I've decided to make herbal chicken soup since it needs waiting, which means I can make my cubes while waiting for the soup... Hehe... So, here're the ingredients...

900ml of drinkable water (which will soon become lesser than 600ml, hehe)
300g of chicken (in my case it's boneless chicken from Spencer)
A pinch of salt according to personal preference (honestly in the picture it's too much... Haha...)
And the magic ingredient is the packet of A1 herbal chicken soup herbs bag... MSG Free leh... Hehehehe...

The instructions? It's too easy... Just boil the water and then throw in the herb pack and the chicken and let it boil like hell for at least 1 hour and you'll get the soup... And before serving add in the salt then it's done... *Slurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp*

And after I finished it for lunch, I found out that the herb bag is still having a high concentration of herb smell... Hence I made another herbal chicken soup for dinner... Hehehe... And it tasted equal good too but this time I didn't find high concentration of herbal smell from the herb bag, so I dispose it after dinner... Oh ya, I've consumed 500g of chicken, the whole pack of Spencer's boneless chicken... Hehehe... I think it still can't break Hartz Chicken Buffet record rite? Hehehe...

OK now, about making the cubes...

That's a bowl of POP powder, 2 types of spatullas, a plaster knife, a ruler (which II calls them "scale", I wonder what scale they mean... Hehe...), a rubber sheet covering my table, a tile, a little bit of water and the lifesaver - the mould... After wasting the whole afternoon and evening (and the wearing of 3 moulds), my children are born proudly... Hopefully 4 of them can become the perfect cubes...

Obviously the one isolated from the star formation has failed itself... Sigh... Sayonara and rest in peace... Reality is cruel and you have to leave... Hahahahaha...

After that I made myself a Shin (辛) Ramyun treat... Hehehe...

It's mutton cocktail you see in the picture... Not much different from other cocktails made from other kinds of meat... And that's the tasty Shin Ramyun!!! Hehehe... Which its spiciness is different from Indian's spiciness... Just don't know how to say... Wonder whether the II will think it's spicy or not... Oh ya, we have a Korean guy over here too, but he's been in Malaysia for a few years therefore he's here through PIDC too... I and YS got some info about Korea... Hehe... When we asked him about traveling in Korea he asked us whether to see gals or places there... Hahahaha... Anyway, Shin Ramyun is one of their staple food, eaten with their famous kimchi... He also said usually they'll add rice to the spicy soup after finishing the noodle... Hmm... Never thought of that...

I think that's all for today... I'm getting busy tomorrow... Which means maybe no more blogging till I am free... But thinking of the holiday after this week makes me feel relieved... Hehe... Still no time to post Yercaud picture... Haih... Anyway, let you all see this first lah...

Taken from my room, no effects added, it's pink like that... Hehe...

P/S : Now I am in the common room with the security guard watching TV... He's playing with the volume like Akmal did... =.=|||...