It's already 2 months I'm in Salem... Again, I still wanna say "Time flies, and I hope it flies faster..." Hehe...
Still no time to do a full-grown post for the Chennai trip, which was a quite adventurous trip... We've experienced the typical Indian train for the first time... Hehe...
Tests are coming, as well as vivas (Oral tests)... Seeing the IIs reciting every bits from the book gave me a WTF feeling... Haha...
And something about the mental... She behaved the same last Friday... Asking me to answer a question, in turn I asked her back (LOL...), and also I used my crap skill as usual and she just commented me as telling stories... Oh well, after that she herself also telling stories till she don't know why she's telling the story (She asked the class why she went that far)... Got carried away by me huh.. Hahahahha...
And Adaw & Julie kena that day... According to Adaw, Julie was asking Adaw what the bitch asked but both of them kena... She asked them to explain something but they didn't answer so the bitch asked them to write about the thing for 50 times, plus asking them to get out of the class...
So the fun came... Both of them go complain to the principal after class... But they don't know her name (me too don't know her name) so the principal asked them to ask her for her name including the statement that they want to complain her... They really did that and got her name... I think the bitch's face will be really funny that time... But I think they didn't complain because the principal's too busy...
And the horror part came... The next day during the DM Lab... She behaved like another person... Being so nice while checking our cubes (Saying that my cubes were OK, OMFG...)... Asking people to sit beside her while she checking... And the most importantly she answered my greeting... WTF... She's even scarier like that you know... Really... Too bad my cubes still need some working and cannot be submitted that day... If not I don't know what will happen to her next week... Oh ya, she also apologized to Adaw... OMFG OMFG... And both of them are smiling during the conversation... WTH...
That's all... Hehe... Anyway I'm going back this December... Most probably on a 17th flight from Chennai... Yes, the TRAIN again!!! Yoohoo... Haha... And now picture time...
This really pisses me off... "Safe hands" huh...

|