The last two posts was made at this moment, though the time stamp shows date earlier, which can be easily interpreted as - I typed the post in my laptop loh... Haha... Now I am in the sole location where I can online... The hospital's auditorium... Funny eh? Haha... Bah... Before time runs out, let me show some pics here... Hehe... Which means, text report will be done when I am not online loh...
This time is something you guys cannot find in Malaysia...
Basically one has to really follow that because the road's not big enough in the town... LOL.
Just to tell you all that this thing is located next to a pharmacy, strategic huh?
Our hostels are still under heavy construction, but one thing we cannot see in Malaysia is female workers... They are as strong as men here summore... And they are quite good in supporting things on top of head... Anything you can imagine they can just put on top of head... Even toilet bowls... LOL. And one thing you can notice for all the motorcyclists there is none of them wear helmet... Could it be becaused of their support-watever-things-on-head action? LOL.
Goats outside our hostel block... The fence is the border for our hostel compoud... Taken from my room... Seriously you can see lots of goats like you see any stray cats and dogs in Malaysia... Same to cows... Hehe... Sometime when one's not walking on a road or pavement, you'll really have to watch out for their droppings...
Toilet for the old bas stand in town... That's good enough I tell you... You can actually spot people pee in deretan-deretan on the roadside... LOL. Imagine the smell there...
An interesting scene where the "FIRE" words on the buckets got blocked and becomes FIR... LOL... Taken at a petrol station (BHARAT PETROLEUM) near our college...
And finally, MONEY!!!! Converted from USD 1,500... It's Rs 66,000... Hundreds of notes here... Whoosh... (I know lah I know lah, no need to "chuan" me with the rupiahs...)

|